Clan FpR™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan FpR™

Welcome to Clan FpR™

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trap Fight Advanced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Trap Fight Advanced Empty
PostSubject: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 7:23 am

Since no one's posting here I guess I'll start then =)

I'm going to make Trap Fight Advanced. Much like trap fight just advanced. Its this game where you build traps and try to kill your enemies with traps! I haven't started on it yet but I'll need testers when the time comes....

BTW ZERO THIS WON'T SUCK!
Back to top Go down
bleed_on_me
Wyvern
Wyvern
bleed_on_me

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 1:39 pm

ill help u test Smile
Back to top Go down
xps
Shaman
Shaman
xps

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptySun Mar 25, 2007 3:34 pm

i'll be a tester Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Chieftain
Chieftain
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 12:35 am

Quote :

Oh yes it would, lol j/k well good luck on it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clanfpr.forumotion.com
DarknessDragon
Peon
Peon

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 3:04 am

LightburneR wrote:
Since no one's posting here I guess I'll start then =)

I'm going to make Trap Fight Advanced. Much like trap fight just advanced. Its this game where you build traps and try to kill your enemies with traps! I haven't started on it yet but I'll need testers when the time comes....

YOU SURE? forget it you would probarly quit half way anyway
*looks at blink wars*
Back to top Go down
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 am

Maybe but I wouldn't comment if I were you cause you never got much of anything done within a short span of time.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDragon
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 3:25 am

*looks at light map* Lets see.... * still looking* errr *still looking* i don't know what to say i done 1 map completed in just a few days... * looks at marine wars* i dunno.. seriously i don't know * looks at light map* err ur map is the same to say as well?
*Points to you complaining to give up when ur out of ideas and ur tried of your own map*
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Chieftain
Chieftain
ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 7:54 am

DarknessDragon wrote:
*looks at light map* Lets see.... * still looking* errr *still looking* i don't know what to say i done 1 map completed in just a few days... * looks at marine wars* i dunno.. seriously i don't know * looks at light map* err ur map is the same to say as well?
*Points to you complaining to give up when ur out of ideas and ur tried of your own map*

Marine wars below v2.0 sucks, cause it's made by you! =D=D=D
Back to top Go down
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 7:57 am

Dragon stfu anyway you haven't even made kodo wars or devour wars or w/e beta YET yes not even beta its still in alpha.....I do stuff much quicker than you do.........Besides I have ideas for blink wars I'm just too lazy to copypaste multiple ablilties and tweak minor stuff........ If ur so good then you edit it! I can give you the lastest I really don't mind at all....
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Chieftain
Chieftain
ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 7:59 am

LightburneR wrote:
Dragon stfu anyway you haven't even made kodo wars or devour wars or w/e beta YET yes not even beta its still in alpha.....I do stuff much quicker than you do.........Besides I have ideas for blink wars I'm just too lazy to copypaste multiple ablilties and tweak minor stuff........ If ur so good then you edit it! I can give you the lastest I really don't mind at all....

Hey, let's stop going off topic?
Back to top Go down
LightburneR
Shaman
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 8:12 am

If this was off topic then what about my introduction..... Its gone from my introduction to dragon joining the clan or not? Lol.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDragon
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 4:44 am

Making stuff off topic gets it to DAH TRASHBIN !!! The power of users =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trap Fight Advanced   Trap Fight Advanced Empty

Back to top Go down

Trap Fight Advanced
Page 1 of 1