Clan FpR™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan FpR™

Welcome to Clan FpR™

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bleed_on_me
Wyvern
Wyvern
bleed_on_me

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Warrock Empty
PostSubject: Warrock   Warrock EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Hey, anyone play Warrock? It's pretty fun. Its a military first person shooter. You can take a look at it for yourself at [http://www.warrock.net]. Its free to play if you download it from there or you can buy the game so that you can get a premium membership. I just downloaded it. My name on there is bleedonme. Reply to this topic if you have an account on Warrock or are gonna get one and tell me what your name is so that we can kick some @$$ together. Twisted Evil.
Also post some stuff about other games you play and subject them with the game title so we can get some discussion about them. Tell other people about the forums so they can talk on it too.
Back to top Go down
ShurikenSlinger
Peon
Peon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Warrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrock   Warrock EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 8:07 am

hmmm well i will think about it my big exam is this year so probably next year i will make an account and w kick @$$ together LOL heh
Back to top Go down
bleed_on_me
Wyvern
Wyvern
bleed_on_me

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Warrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrock   Warrock EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 1:11 pm

u could make an account now cuz u know its free (i play free) or u can play for a little money to buy the premium package but its no point cuz its only some extra stuff that u dont need and u can play with the free to play people or the people who pay money (depending on which one u are)(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warrock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrock   Warrock Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FpR™ :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: